Ideal features "Old Fashioned" Tree Lots
Ideal's friendly professionals are ready to help.
BALSAM FIR, FRASIER OR PINE? THE CHOICE IS YOURS!
Because all of Ideal's Balsam, Frasier and Pine trees would make lovely Christmas trees, you may find it hard to choose. So the following tree profiles might be helpful:
- BALSAM FIR TREE -- This hardy fir tree, which is a traditional favorite, is native to the mountains of Canada. It is a popular choice for its soft, densly packed, dark green needles which give it a dark-green appearance and attractive form. Another plus is its needles which are long-lasting and have a pleasing fragrance.
- FRASIER FIR -- This prized pyramid-shaped trees is sought after for its rich, dark blue-green color, its full, slightly upswept branches and its beautiful form and symetry. It also has good needle retention, a pleasant scent and compact appearance..Because the Frasier Fir is native to the snowy mountains of Tennessee, it is sometimes referred to as the southern balsam.
- PINE -- Often associated with Christmas and other festive holidays around the world, this majestic and fragrant tree is a real crowd pleaser. Its distinguishing characteristic is its thin, pointed needles which typically grow in clusters. As for color, although pine needles are traditionally dark green, some may have a light blue tint.
Come choose from our wide selection.
Ideal -- Supporting Our Community in 2015
The following is a list of organizations benefiting
from Ideal donations during this holiday season:
- The Cathedral Center Fall Gala -- NOV. 5
The Center's 10th Annual Signature Fundraiser
- St. Monica School Dinner & Auction -- NOV. 13
- Milwaukee Holiday Lights Festival -- NOV. 19 - Dec 27
Cathedral Sq. Park
- Shorewood Village Tree Lighting -- DEC. 5, 2015
(Harry's Bar & Grill)
- Shorewood Holiday Shopping Month (Nov. 28 - Dec. 25)
Shorewood Business District
- "Chestnuts for Charity" -- December 13
Fund Raiser -- Ideal's Downtown Tree Lot
(in support of The Cathedral Center)
- Open Door Cafe @ the Cathedral - Nov. 21 thru Dec. 24
(A % of Ideal's Kilbourn St. sales will benefit the Open Door Cafe)
- The Cathedral of St. John the Divine, and the Cathedral Center
- Lake Park Friends -- Cirque du Lake Park, 2015 -- Fall, 2015
- St. Monica School -- 2015 Whitefish Bay Fourth of July Parade
- St. Roberts School Emerald Auction -- Spring 2015
- Dominican High School Auction -- Spring 2015
Ideal provides the tree for Shorewood's Tree Lighting
IdealProperty Management, Inc.
W264 N6615 Hillview Drive
Sussex, WI 53089
"Landscape professionals with a passion for detail."
IDEAL'S 2015 CHRISTMAS TREE LOTS
NOVEMBER 21 - DECEMBER 24
-- Fresh-Cut Wisconsin-Grown Trees --
in an Old-Fashioned Setting
YOUR "IDEAL" HOLIDAY
STARTS WITH AN "IDEAL" TREE
by Rick Dassow, Owner
Ideal Property Management
In 2015, Ideal Property Management continues its tradition of selling the freshest Christmas trees in town at two Northshore locations and in Downtown Milwaukee. Come visit our old-fashioned Christmas tree lots and find the Ideal tree for you. These lots are conveniently located in:
Open daily, Sat, November 21 thru Wednesday, Dec. 24 -- 10 am to 8 pm (while supply lasts).
- SHOREWOOD at Oakland and Edgewood (next to Harry's Bar & Grill)
- WHITEFISH BAY on Lake View Ave. west of Santa Monica (on the grounds of St. Monica School)
- DOWNTOWN MILWAUKEE at Van Buren and Kilbourn(southeast corner)
These Tree Lots are your "one-stop shop" for a fresh tree, wreath, garland or holiday decor. Choose the right tree and decor for your
home or office setting from a wide selection of:
Or pamper yourself with our "Personalized Custom
Decorating Package" which includes:
- Fresh-cut Frasier Firs, Balsam and Pines
- Trees Starting at $20
- Fresh Wreaths Starting at $15
- Indoor and Outdoor Garland
- Christmas Centerpieces and Decor
This service has been gaining in popularity with each Holiday Season. For more information or to order yours, please call.
- your beautiful fresh-cut Frasier Fir or Balsam
- metal tree stand
- delivery to your home or office
- set-up and custom trimming by Ideal's landscape professionals
- post-holiday tear down and removal from your premises
- ornaments boxed in storage crates for you to keep
I look forward to seeing you at our lots again this year. As always, Ideal's friendly, professional staff will be on hand and ready to help you.
And please join us for the free special events listed below.
Meanwhile, sincere best wishes for a beautiful holiday season.
SPECIAL EVENT PLANNED
FOR ALL THREE TREE LOTS
To make your Tree-buying experience even more enjoyable, Ideal has planned interesting special events for the whole family. Be sure to stop by:
ICE CARVING DEMONSTRATIONS --
Saturday, December 5, 11 am - 3 pm
--All three Tree Lots
Watch as an experienced carver turns a 300 lb. block of ice into a symbol of the season.
LIVE REINDEER VISIT --
Sunday, December 13
Whitefish Bay Lot -- 9 - noon
Shorewood Lot -- 1 to 3 pm.
Get in the spirit of the holiday. Pose for a photo with live reindeer.
"CHESTNUTS FOR CHARITY" CHESTNUT ROAST --
Sunday, December 13
Kilbourn Street Lot Downtown -- 1-5 pm
Ideal we will be roasting "Chestnuts for Charity. "While Tree shopping, visitors can enjoy hot
chestnuts and help area homeless at the same time. This "shop and give" Chestnut Roast is free,
but donations to support The Cathedral Center are encouraged. The Cathedral Center, located across
the street from Ideal's Tree Lot, provides shelter for homeless women with children and families.
as another way to help the needy, a portion of sales from Ideal's Kilbourn St. Tree Lot will benefit the Open
Door Cafe @ The Cathedral of St. John the Evangelist: All profits from sales to Cathedral members will go directly
to The Open Door Cafe which provides free meals for those in need. Come help Ideal support this worthy cause.
ADD YULETIDE CHARM WITH IDEAL
Hand-made Wreaths from Northern Wisconsin
Mistletoe Sprigs and Hangings
Long-needle Pine Boughs
And don't forget the firewood for holiday ambiance. Featuring seasoned white birch.
Saturday, December 5
ICE CARVING DEMOS
ALL 3 LOTS -- 11am to 3pm
An experienced carver will turn a 300 lb. block of ice into a symbol of the season
Sunday, December 13
LIVE REINDEER VISITS
WF BAY - 9am to noon
SHOREWOOD -- 1 to 4pm
Pose for a photo with live reindeer.
KILBOURN LOT -- 1 to 5pm
Ideal will roast "Chestnuts
for Charity" in support of The Cathedral
X-MAS FIRE SAFETY TIPS
The Right Tree --
Fresh Cut and Green
The Right Tree Setup --
when shaken, few needles fall off
needles cling to the branches
needles don't break when bent
- away from radiators and fireplace
- clear of foot traffic
- clear of doorways
- away from lighted candles
- in stand kept full of water